Monday 5 November 2012

Hometown loving


I live in Germany's second biggest city: Hamburg. 
Hamburg, in my opinion, is one of the coolest cities. We have a lot of shops, a great nightlife and interesting history. So, no matter what you are interested in, you will be able to find something to keep you busy. 






The above two photos were taken in 2009. (Hence the quality and 'skill' difference to the other photos). I love the rainbow in the first picture.



A popular sport in Hamburg is sailing. Whenever the weather is nice you can see many sailing boats on the Alster (Hamburg's lake). 



Steam ships, like in the photo above, on the Alster, give the city a nice touch. They take you across the lake, to and from the city center. 





I took the two sunset photos this summer during a warm summer evening. You can see the fountain (already seen in picture 1) here again. In future posts you will see many sunsets and cityscapes as they are my favorite scenes to capture. 


This picture was taken at the same place as the first photo. I managed to take this shot of one of the guys last summer. 



Here you can see one of the amazing dishes at Engelke, one of my favorite little restaurants in Hamburg. They also have delicious pasta (my favorite one being truffle ravioli with sage butter). 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment